We are happy to announce that the pool will open Friday, May 14th, under NORMAL OPERATING PROCEDURES. We will be going back to utilizing our key fobs to access the pool so please note the following:
- If you do not have a key fob or have misplaced yours, please reach out to Mark Darden, Site Manager, MDarden@timmonsprop.com
- If you are delinquent in your HOA dues, your fob will remain deactivated until you are current. If you have questions regarding your HOA financial status, please reach out to Debra Phillips, Accounting Department, email@example.com
- We will have an onsite key fob registration/resolution day on the following dates. Saturday May 15th, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. till 1:00 p.m. and Saturday June 5th, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. till 1:00 p.m. This will allow homeowners the opportunity to come to the pool to register their key fob or resolve any registration issues they may have. This will not be a time you can pay your HOA fees, you need to work directly with Debra Phillips or Mark Darden to address any delinquency.
If you need to re-familiarize yourself with the pool rules please visit https://www.bentcreekhoa.org/Documents/Committees/Pool/Bent%20Creek%20HOA%20-%20Pool%20Rules.pdf Some of the most common answers to questions we get are below.
- The gates are to remain closed at all times. DO NOT OPEN ANY POOL GATE FOR ANYONE OTHER THAN YOUR FAMILY OR YOUR GUESTS. This year you can use your fob at either the front door or the side gate. Lifeguards are not allowed to open the gate(s) for you.
- Children under the age of twelve (12) years old should be accompanied by an adult or swim proficient minor at least sixteen years old (16) who is responsible for monitoring your child(ren) at all times.
- Adult swim will be allowed this year, just like years in the past. Adult swim opens at 6:30 a.m. and last through 9:30 a.m.
- The wading pool will be open during regular swim times. The maximum age for use is six (6) years of age.
We are excited to kick off the pool season and wish you and your families a safe and happy Summer! As always, if there are any questions, please email the pool committee at firstname.lastname@example.org or the HOA board at email@example.com.