Timmons Properties, Inc. prides itself on providing affordable, high-quality management solutions for our clients. Among these services, and of vital importance as fiduciaries, is the safeguarding and management of the Association’s funds.
The Timmons management team has carefully analyzed their options with regard to association financial services and conducted a feasibility study of qualified banks. The safety and security of client funds is always a first priority. Timmons also recognize the advantages of partnering with a bank that understands the specific needs of multi-family communities and associations.
With these factors in mind, we are pleased to announce that we have established a new banking relationship with Pacific Premier HOA & Property Banking. Centrally headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Pacific Premier Bank’s HOA & Property Banking division provides banking services for community associations and management companies in 34 states across the country. It has the community association management expertise required to understand the demand for affordable, distinctive, and customized financial solutions.
Pacific Premier Is a Top-Performing Bank
As a new Timmons Properties, Inc. banking partner, Pacific Premier Bank is one of the most-diversified, strongest-performing, and fastest-growing banks in the nation. Their commitment is to provide unparalleled client service in everything they do.
As fiduciaries for your community, safeguarding your Association’s funds is imperative to us. Pacific Premier Bank’s top rankings can offer the confidence of knowing your bank is highly regarded in the financial industry. Pacific Premier Bank has received the following accolades:
- Ranked as one of America’s Best Banks by Forbes (2020)
- BauerFinancial 5-Star Rating – 58 consecutive quarters (2020)
- Fortune’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies (2018)
- S&P Global Market Intelligence – A Top-Performing Regional Bank (2018)
High-Quality Community Association Services
Together with the Pacific Premier HOA & Property Banking team, we have developed a full suite of services and benefits for your association, including, but not limited to:
- No account service fees for Community Association Management clients
- TBD Lockbox remittance address
- A dedicated HOA Operations support team
- Competitive interest rates on money market accounts
- Seamless transition of ACH payments without homeowners needing to resubmit documents
- Optional online account viewing for authorized Board Members
- Enhanced security controls to further reduce risk and potential fraud
- Improved integration with our HOA management software for timely and accurate reporting
What are the next steps?
Timmons plan to transition your existing accounts from Union Bank around the middle of December. Notices will be sent to homeowners with new coupons and instructions for payment remittances. Timmons and the HOA will send communications throughout the transition process.
If you have any questions regarding Pacific Premier Bank, our dedicated representative is Michael Coleman, VP Relationship Manager, email@example.com or (334) 400- 3513 who would be happy to speak with you directly. You may also visit www.PPBI.com for additional information.
Pacific Premier Bank is not an affiliate of Timmons Properties, Inc. and does not represent or warrant the validity, accuracy, content, completeness, legality or reliability of the information contained in this announcement.